Lexington Hearth Hayloft Beam Pale Honey Non-Combustible MantleBy: lexington hearth
Our Hayloft Mantel pays tribute to the simple, but important function of the hayloft in our equestrian traditions. The Hayloft mantel is modeled directly from a hand-hewn beam with a cross-section of 8” deep and 5” high providing plenty of space to display your trophies. Features include rough-hewn tool marks, dowel ends, nail holes, insect damage, checks & splits, and character knots.
The Pale Honey finish is reminiscent of the pale golden color of bourbon after a few years aging in a charred oak barrel. Light brown base color with light honey mid-tones, pale grey shadows, and finished with cream highlights.
· Intricate details on all exposed edges
· Retains the natural beauty of wood - without the splinters
· Non-combustible BurncreteTM casting formulation
· Includes mounting bracket and fasteners
· Available in 5’ or 6’ lengths
· Individually hand-painted
· Made in USA